Monday, December 6, 2010

Orchard Family Restaurant - Mississauga ON 4.4 STARS


WAIT STAFF - Worth 1 Star
* Appearance, were they tidy looking, and well groomed.
 .2 STAR
* Friendly Service, did they greet me, offer me a drink menu right away, keen to refill water etc.
 .2 STAR
* Speedy service, how long did I wait to be seated, served, and to receive my bill.
 .2 STAR this place is always busy however the service is still speedy.
* Suit the Venue, were there calm wait staff in a calm restaurant, or fast paced staff in a fast paced restaurant.
.2 STAR
* Customer Service, if there were any issues, how well were they dealt with, or did my Wait Staff notice anything that might make my meal a little more enjoyable.
.2 STAR

1 STAR - I love the wait staff at this restaurant, they are mostly middle aged or older woman, very kind, polite, clean and tidy woman, they give me that feeling that I am eating at home with family. They make the restaurant more cozy feeling.

RESTAURANT - Worth 1 Star
* Atmosphere, good, or bad?
.2 STAR - Most of the seating are booths, and the dining tables with chairs are all on a raised level in the back, the restaurant has a calm, and cozy atmosphere.
* Noise level from non dining room sources.
.0 STAR - This place is usually packed on Sundays after church, and is quite noisy,you may prefer an evening or weekday lunch hour if you prefer a quieter setting.
* Cleanliness, was my table wiped, if not was it wiped as soon as I was seated?
.2 STAR - Washrooms, tables, floors, kitchen area, and entrance were immaculate.
* Enough seating for expected crowd?
.2 STAR - This restaurant has a line sometimes, but since it's quite large the line goes fast, Orchard seats quite a few people.
* Handy-cap Accessible
.2 STAR - Dooryway is unobstructed, and entrance walkway is quite wide, and washrooms have a handicap stall on the main level.

.8 STAR

FOOD - Worth 1 Star
* Taste, even though other venues may taste different, or even better, did THIS food taste good?
.2 STAR - Pancakes are he best in town, everything else is comparitive, and competitive to other like venues.
* Cooked well.
.2 STAR - Never over cooked, or under cooked, they make it how I ask for it.
* Serving Size, did I have enough?
.2 STAR -  Serving sizes here are very generous, I usually have to split a breakfast, I don't always finish my meal.
* Texture, smooth, gritty, too dry, too moist, too hard, too soft compared to how it should be.
.2 STAR
* Presentation, not just did the plate look good to me, but were the dishes chipped, was hot and cold food separated, dry and wet food separate?
.2 STAR

1 STAR

COST - Worth 1 Star
* Was it worth the price?
.2 STAR – Food:Price, definitely worth it!
* Did I have to choose my dish based on cost because items I wanted were over priced?
.2 STAR – This place has such great picing I can choose whatever I like without considering the price.
* Were prices competitive to other "like" venues
.2 STAR – absolutely!
* Did they charge extra for items that should be included in the meal like toast or gravy?
.0 STAR – They do actually charge you if you plan to ider a big breakfast and share it with someone, the charge is low, but I do not think there should be a charge to share a meal.
* Would this price range be economical for everyday dining?
.2 STAR – For those who eat out everyday before work, or at lunch the prices here are affordable for everyday dining.

.8 STAR

OVERALL IMPRESSION - Worth 1 Star
.2* Would not go back, did not enjoy, highly unimpressed
.4* Would Avoid if possible, not reccommended, slightly unimpressed, would not recommend to a friend.
.6* Neither impressed or unimpressed, wouldn't recommend, but would eat there again if I was in the area and hungry.
.8* Would go back, and recommend this place, was impressed by this venue.
1* Definitely will be back! I will recommend to friends, and viewers, I was highly Impressed.

.8 STAR


Total stars 4.4

No comments:

Post a Comment