Sunday, July 22, 2012

WAIT STAFF - Worth 1 Star
 .2 Appearance, were they tidy looking, and well groomed. .2Friendly Service, did they greet me, 
.2  offer me a drink menu right away, keen to refill water etc.
0  Speedy service, how long did I wait to be seated, served, and to receive my bill.
0  Suit the Venue, were there calm wait staff in a calm restaurant, or fast paced staff in a fast paced restaurant.
.2 Customer Service, if there were any issues, how well were they dealt with, or did my Wait Staff notice anything that might make my meal a little more enjoyable.

RESTAURANT - Worth 1 Star
.2 Atmosphere, good, or bad?
2 Noise level from non dining room sources.
.2 Cleanliness, was my table wiped, if not was it wiped as soon as I was seated?
0  Enough seating for expected crowd?
0 Handy-cap Accessible

FOOD - Worth 1 Star
0  Taste, even though other venues may taste different, or even better, did THIS food taste good?
0 Cooked well.
0 Serving Size, did I have enough?
0  Texture, smooth, gritty, too dry, too moist, too hard, too soft compared to how it should be.
0  Presentation, not just did the plate look good to me, but were the dishes chipped, was hot and cold food separated, dry and wet food separate?

COST - Worth 1 Star
0 Was it worth the price?
0  Did I have to choose my dish based on cost because items I wanted were over priced?
0 Were prices competitive to other "like" venues
0 Did they charge extra for items that should be included in the meal like toast or gravy?
0 Would this price range be economical for everyday dining?

OVERALL IMPRESSION - Worth 1 Star
1* Would not go back, did not enjoy, highly unimpressed 
2* Would Avoid if possible, not reccommended, slightly unimpressed, would not recommend to a friend.
3* Neither impressed or unimpressed, wouldn't recommend, but would eat there again if I was in the area and hungry.
4* Would go back, and recommend this place, was impressed by this venue.
5* Definitely will be back! I will recommend to friends, and viewers, I was highly Impressed.
1*
1*

1.8 stars out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment